Even if beauty is subjective, we have the right to ask ourselves: What is the most beautiful horse in the world ? Purebred? Is this yours? We will try to answer this question. FIRST 15 Throughout history, there has been a natural friendship between man and horse. This comradeship has given the ancestor a special place in history as man has served in the fields of warfare, mobility, productivity and agriculture. The horse has played an important role in contributing to the development of civilization. Therefore, he has gained a lot of recognition and honor. Horses inspire great qualities and virtues such as nobility, strength, grace, power, freedom and beauty. We believe that horses are creatures of extraordinary beauty and that is why we have compiled a list of the most beautiful horses in the world for you. Here are the Top 15.
15. KWPN KWPNs, also known as Dutch Warmbloods, are sport horses derived from crosses between Gelderland, Groningen and Thoroughbred, also crossed with French and German horses . It is one of the most successful riding horses at the highest level, especially in show jumping . Also called Dutch hot blood, he is a true champion for equestrian and equestrian sports. Partly thanks to his mental and physical abilities, he has a very good level of jumping and dressage.
Size: 1.60m to 1.75m
Dress: All colors
Weight : 450kg
14. FIORT The fjord is a small breed of horse originating from Norway . The fjord is considered very pure, as it descends from the primitive Asian horses that came to Norway from the East. The Fjord is easily recognizable by its fur, mullet and stripes on its limbs, and its two-tone mane, often cut into brushes. It was formerly used by the Vikings for warfare, but today it is used for horseback riding, sometimes farming and entertainment. Do you think this is the most beautiful horse in the world ?
Size: 1.35m to 1.55m
Outfit: Isabelle, Souris, Dun
Weight: 400 kg to 500 kg
13. AND FALABELLA It's a little special. This is a miniature horse ! He couldn't neglect to be on top of the most beautiful horses in the world , because everything small is cute. This breed originates from Argentina and its name derives from a family that bred these horses. Falabella family. Of course, this is not a breed created for riding, but still a horse like any other. It is sometimes used as a pet because its physique and characters are cute and friendly.
Size: 70cm to 80cm
Dress: All colors
12. KREOL Criollo is a small breed of horse. It originates from South America . Argentina's most famous Criollo made a name for himself in polo matches. Although common in South America, the breed is unknown in the rest of the world. Criollo has different names depending on the South American country. It is known for its durability .
Size: 1.40m to 1.50m
Color: Laurel, Chestnut, Isabelle
Origin: Argentina, Brazil, Chile
11. LE KNABSTRUP Behind this difficult-to-pronounce name is a very special breed. Originating from the cross, this saddled horse hails from Denmark. It is very recognizable thanks to its mottled coat . An Andalusian and Frederiksborg cross breeds this original mix. Today, it is a highly acclaimed hope with its very docile and gentle character . But also for equestrian shows , thanks to her unique spotted dress .
10. CHEVAL MORGAN The Morgan horse was one of the first breeds developed in the United States. Morgan horses have played many roles throughout American history. They served as transport horses , general riding animals , and even cavalry horses on both sides of the Civil War . These animals are known and appreciated for their versatility.
Size: 1.43m to 1.54m
Bathrobes: Bath, Talking and brown bath
Origin: United States
Weight: 400 kg to 525 kg
9. HAFLINGER The Haflinger breed was developed in Austria and northern Italy in the late 19th century . Haflingers are usually compact and chestnut in color. They have a distinctive gait that is described as both energetic and smooth, and are well- muscled yet graceful horses . Although this particular breed was developed in the late 19th century, its ancestor dates back to the Middle Ages. Haflingers were developed for mountainous terrain and are known for their ruggedness.
Size: 1.37m - 1.49m
8. MARWARI The Marwari is a rare breed from the Marwar (Jodhpur) region of India . It is easy to identify thanks to its unique , inverted ears. The Marwari is a hardy breed derived from crossing Arabian horses with native Indian ponies . The Rathors (or traditional rulers of the Marwar region) were the first to breed such horses in the 12th century . These horses were used as cavalry horses in the Merver region for centuries and were praised for their loyalty and courage on the battlefields . battlefield _
Size: 1.52m - 1.63m
Dress: All colors
Origin: India, Marwar region
7. APPALOSA This American breed is best known for its characteristic mottled fur . Native to the Americas, the Nez Perce are responsible for the creation of the first native Appaloosa species in what is now the United States . The settlers first named this breed the Palouse horse, possibly because of the Palouse River. They nearly died out after the Nez Perce War of 1877, but thanks to a few private breeders, they have become one of the most popular breeds in the United States . The Appaloosa was named Idaho's official state horse in 1975.
Size: 1.45m - 1.65m
Origin: United States
Weight: 400 kg to 450 kg
6. MUSTANG Mustangs are often referred to as " wild horses ", although it is more appropriate to call them "wild horses" because they are descendants of previously domesticated horses. The first mustang horses were Spanish colonial horses , but over time they were mixed with other horses. Mustangs are often described as having "solid feet" and are known for having good stamina. The Wild Horses painting adds character to your decoration.
Size: 1.32m - 1.50m
Dress: All colors
Origin: United States and Canada
5. AKHAL-TEKE The Akhal-Teke race is the national emblem of Turkmenistan. Some consider it the most beautiful horse in the world , known for their speed, endurance, intelligence and the characteristic metallic luster of their fur. Their shiny fur has earned them the nickname "Golden Horses". Besides being beautiful, they are actually very hardy and have adapted to survive in particularly harsh climatic conditions. It is believed to be one of the oldest horse breeds in the world.
Height: 1.50m - 1.70m
Color: Black, chestnut, bay, isabelle
4. ANDALUSIA The Andalusian is also known as the "pure Spanish horse " and is a horse bred in the Iberian Peninsula. Although its ancestry goes back a thousand years, it was officially recognized as a breed in the 15th century. Throughout history, the Andalusia was known for its prowess as a war horse and was highly valued by the nobility. They were also used by the Spanish government as a tool of diplomacy, and kings in Europe rode Andalusian horses. Although they have a history as warhorses, they are known for their intelligence, sensitivity and docility. Andalusia is counted among the Iberian Horses.
Weight: 350 kg - 550 kg
3. COB GYpsy The Gypsy horse , also known as the "Irish Cob", is native to the British Isles, although it is particularly associated with the Roma (Gypsies) who traveled to Britain and Ireland . It was not recognized as a breed until 1996. This breed is highly prized for its fur, or long fur that starts below the knee and runs over the hooves . The Gypsy horse was bred by the Romani in England to pull the carts in which they lived and traveled.
Size: 1.35m - 1.55m
Coat: Many colors possible, often mottled
Origin: Ireland and England
Weight: 850 - 1100 kg
2. ARABIC The Arabian horse is one of the most recognizable horses in the world, with its characteristic head shape and high tail . Many treat him as the most beautiful horse in the world . Originally from the Arabian Peninsula, this breed is one of the oldest in the world . It is also one of the fastest horses in the world. Archaeological evidence suggests that this species can be traced back at least 4,500 years . Throughout history, Arabic has spread around the world through war and trade . His ancestry is found in nearly all modern riding horses because of their speed, finesse, stamina and bone strength . If you like this breed, check out our Arabian Horse Chart.
Color: Black, berry, gray
1. SHIT Frederick the Great received the title of "the most beautiful horse in the world" in 2016. This wonderful breed came from the Dutch city of Friesland. Don't let its size fool you, this breed is surprisingly agile and graceful. It is believed that in the Middle Ages in Europe, the ancestors of this noble breed were in great demand as war horses due to their ability to carry armored knights. Despite their popularity in the Middle Ages, this breed actually nearly disappeared on more than one occasion. But in recent years Frisians have regained their popularity, they are even depicted in Frisian Painting.
Size: 1.55m - 1.65m
Weight: 600 kg - 850 kg
TO CONCLUSION: Beauty is subjective. For one person it will be the most beautiful horse in the world Friesian, for another - Akhal-Teke. But one thing is for sure, our top 15 brings together many beautiful horse breeds . Here is a summary of our top 15;
The big winner of these top 15 is Frison, a majestic and graceful horse .
The Arabian Horse is one of the oldest horse breeds. He has a very recognizable physique and appeals to many people.
Cob Gypsy, of British and Irish descent , was raised by the Romans for the journey.
L' Andalusia is a very beautiful and used horse in war. Many nobles used Andalusians.
Akhal-Teke , a horse from Turkmenistan , this horse is considered by many to be the most beautiful horse in the world . Her dress makes her unique and has earned her the nickname "Golden Horses".
Mustang , they come to us from North America. Usually related to wild horses. This horse is very loved and its name is known all over the world, especially thanks to the Ford Mustang. Its logo shows a galloping Mustang.
Appaloosa , also from the United States , this breed was created by natives. She is known for her spotted dress.
Hailing from India, the Marwari is easily recognizable thanks to their inverted ears.
The Haflinger is a very beautiful breed of horse. The color of your dress is beautiful
The Morgan Horse has a beautiful silhouette and was highly developed in the United States.
Very popular for equestrian shows is Knabstrup . Her dress might make you think of a Dalmatian.
Best known in South America, Criollo are beautiful horses.
Falabella , anything small is cute. It was essential to have a miniature horse at the head of the most beautiful horse breeds in the world !
Norwegian Fjord and its magnificent dress.
Although KWPN is more known for equestrian sports than beauty contests, it deserves its place in this ranking.
This ranking marks the end of our blog post about the most beautiful horses in the world .